Tastefully renovated townhouse, located in the heart of the historic center of Bellcaire d'Empordà, with four bedrooms, small garden with a swimming pool and lovely views over the countryside.
It is a house dating from the 30s, completely renovated, which is in good condition. It is built on the upper part of a sloping plot of 454 m2, a position which allows you to enjoy completely unobstructed panoramic views.
The house was rehabilitated by its current owners who kept details of the original rustic style, with some stone walls, ceilings with wooden beams and recovered Catalan tuff flooring.
The property is located in a very peaceful setting, typical characteristic of the small villages in the inland Empordà. But at the same time it is very close to more lively towns such as Torroella de Montgrí or coastal areas and beaches such as L'Escala or L'Estartit.
The house offers two terraces and a small garden on two levels, one with lawn located at the level of the main floor of the house, and another one a few steps below where there is a pool that will allow us to cool off on summer days, with a wooden decking area around it.
It is an ideal property for those looking for a quiet place in the heart of the Empordà, where they can calmly enjoy weekends and vacation periods with family and friends.
Enjoy a virtual tour of the property by viewing the video below. You can also do so by visiting the following link http://bit.ly/5977-5904-visita-virtual
The house has 278 m2 built, that are distributed in two floors as follows:
The house is accessed through the ground floor, where we find:
- Entrance hall with distributor, from where the staircase leads to the upper floor.
- Spacious living-dining room with fireplace, stone wall and large window with sliding doors leading to the porch, the garden and the pool. The panoramic views from both the garden and the living room are outstanding.
- Well equipped kitchen with serving hatch window and direct access to the garage.
- One double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower
- One car garage
The upper floor consists of:
- Spacious multi-purpose studio-living room with TV, music system, games table, sofa area with sofa-bed and bookcase. From the living room there is access to a wonderful terrace with magnificent views of the surrounding countryside.
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and exit to the same terrace
- Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, both with wooden beamed ceilings and Catalan tuff flooring.
- Guest bathroom
The house is fitted with air conditioning with heat pump in the living-dining room, in the studio-living and in two bedrooms, electric heating radiators in the other two bedrooms, wooden windows with double glazing, built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms, iron shutters in windows and exterior doors, Catalan tuff flooring and automatic watering system in the garden.
L'Escala: 10 min by car (7 km)
Torroella de Montgri: 11 min (7 km)
Empuries: 12 min (9 km)
Plata de l'Estartit: 18 min (14 km)
Girona: 30 min (28 km)
Barcelona: 1 h 20 min (115 km)
Border with France: 40 h (30 km)