High standing villa in Begur with incredible views of the sea, the castle of Begur and the Medas Islands, located 700 m from the city and less than 10 min drive from the beaches of Aiguablava, Sa Riera or Sa Tuna .
The property stands out for its unbeatable location, on top of one of the hills that surround Begur, at about 300 m above sea level, with amazing panoramic views that range from the Medes Islands and Pals beach to the north, till the area further inland to the west, with distant views of the city of Pals and other villages in the area, and the mountains of the Pyrenees in the background.
The house enjoys a large paved terrace of more than 150 m2 with truly unique views, heated pool of 8 x 4 m and a superb stone barbecue with shed and summer dining area. To emphasize that the terrace is protected from the wind with large glasses.
The property features a nice garden with lawn and pine trees, in one of whose ends we find a frontenis court.
It also has a garage located in a small separate building, just a few steps from the house.
This is a high standing house built in 1985 featuring the best finishes and materials. Its current status is excellent, being a good opportunity for those looking for a house near Begur with pool and superb sea views.
The property stands on a plot of 1,530 m 2 and has 330 m2 built surface, of which 290 m2 correspond to the house, that is distributed on two floors as follows:
The house is accessed by the upper floor which consists of:
- Entrance hall
- Spacious lounge with fireplace, wall placated with natural stone and ceilings with wooden beams. The lounge has direct access to a splendid terrace of more than 50 m 2 that extends along the entire north facade of the house.
- Dining attached to the lounge, with large windows that make it an attractive viewpoint.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, two with access to the front terrace and another with window to the pool area
- Two bathrooms
The ground floor has:
- Spacious living room with two main areas, one of them with vaulted ceiling. From the living you access directly to the garden
- Two double bedrooms with private bathroom in each
- One single bedroom
- Room with mini-pool
The house is equipped with heating radiators with diesel boiler, white PVC windows in some windows and imitation wood in others, some interior walls covered with stone, bars in some windows and wooden shutters in the doors of the terrace, alarm system and automatic irrigation in the garden.
Begur city center: 2 min by car (700 m)
Sa Riera Beach: 10 min (5 km)
Sa Tuna Beach: 10 min (5 km)
Aiguablava Beach: 10 min (5 km)
Palafrugell: 10 min (6 km)
Girona: 55 min (51 km)
Barcelona: 1 h 45 min (132 km)
Border with France: 1 h 10 min (78 km)