This stunning beachfront property enjoys incredible sea views and direct access to the beach. It is located just a few minutes walk from the beach of Tamariu and the small cove of Cala Pedrosa, in a privileged place of the Costa Brava and enjoys great privacy and direct access to the Camino de Ronda.
It is a typically Mediterranean-style villa built in the 1940s and has been fully renovated and modernized only 2 years ago. Its current state is impeccable.
The villa stands on a 5,320 m2 plot located on the very edge of the sea, in a truly unique and enviable place that enjoys great privacy and access to the coastal path (Camino de Ronda) that borders all the coves of this beautiful area of Costa Brava.
The property offers a large and well-kept garden with lawns, pine trees, flowers and abundant vegetation. The garden boats a charming leisure area with a 60 m2 salt water pool, sun loungers and a pleasant pavilion in natural stone, with a summer lounge and changing rooms, all located directly in front of the sea just a few meters from the water.
At the back of ??the garden we find a large pergola with sofas, an ideal place to enjoy a good reading or a chat with family and friends.
This is an unbeatable property due to its characteristics and location, features that make it a unique and special real estate asset, very scarce in the market, which will undoubtedly increase in value over time.
The villa has a surface areaof 517 m2, and is organized on two floors as follows:
The house is accessed through the upper floor which, distributed in two wings, with the dining room, living room and kitchen in the center, has:
- Large living room with fireplace and huge windows that take advantage of the magnificent panoramic views. From the living you can access two terraces, both with beautiful sea views, one of them forming a charming porch with sofas and ceiling with wooden beams supported by an original series of arches.
- Separate dining room with wide window open to the porch
- Modern design kitchen equipped with top-of-the-line appliances from Gaggenau and Bulthaup brands, breakfast table and access to the garden
- In one of the wings of this floor is located the master suite with dressing, private bathroom and exit to the terrace, plus another suite also with bathroom and sea views
- In the other wing we find two bedrooms, one double and one single, which share a full bathroom
The ground floor consists of:
- Area for service personnel with living room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom
- Several rooms for house amenities: laundry, storage, winw cellar and facilities room
- Large garage with automatic door and capacity for 4 cars
It is a luxury property with materials and finishes of the highest quality, as befits a house of its level. It is equipped with electric heating radiators, wooden windows with double glazing, parquet flooring in some rooms, interior and exterior alarm system with cameras, automatic irrigation in the garden and a tank for 30,000 liters of water.
Tamariu beach: a few steps on foot
Aiguablava beach: 9 minutes by car (3.5 km)
Palafrugell: 5 minutes (4 km)
Begur: 15 minutes (8 km)
Girona: 1 h (50 km)
Barcelona: 1 h 15 minutes (115 km)
Border with France: 1 h 15 minutes (82 km)