Charming Catalan stone house carefully restored in an exclusive residential area around Montrás, in Costa Brava, a short distance from the town and the city of Palafrugell, and only 10 minutes by car from the nearest beaches such as Calella, Llafranc or Tamariu.
The property, consisting of a main house, guest house and garage, is located in a place of extraordinary beauty of the Baix Empordà, on a practically flat plot of 1,600 m2 with pleasant panoramic views and sunny thanks to its east-southeast orientation.
The property has a large and well-kept garden with lawn, trees and well-established vegetation, as well as a great swimming pool (fenced) of 8 x 4 m. with area for sun beds and orchard with water well.
The property consists of a spectacular stone house of 402 m2 built surface, distributed between the main house, a guest house and the garage.
The entire property has been perfectly restored preserving the typical characteristics of the rural houses in the area such as vaulted ceilings, in Catalan volta or with exposed wooden beams, Catalan tuff floor, exposed stone walls, etc.
The main house consists of two floors organized as follows:
On the ground floor we find:
- Spacious entrance hall with impressive ceiling in "volta de mocador" and stone staircase that gives access to the upper floor
- Charming living room with fireplace and vaulted ceiling, with access to a pleasant interior patio with cobblestone floor leading to the garden
- Interior dining room with an old 19th century bread oven and "volta catalana" ceiling
- Large covered terrace used as outdoor dining and relaxation area with sofas.
- Kitchen of generous dimensions, also with vaulted ceiling, perfectly equipped with all appliances and dining area
- Area for the service staff, with bedroom and bathroom with bathtub
The upper floor consists of:
- Large distribution room, with pool table, from where you can access all bedrooms
- Master suite with private bathroom and terrace
- 2 bedroom suites, both with private bathroom
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 bathroom with shower
The guest house is located in an annex area that can be accessed both from the main entrance and from a door located in the inner courtyard of the farmhouse. This house has two floors and consists of:
- Living room
- Independent kitchen
- Double bedroom with exposed wooden beams ceiling
- Large bedroom with three half-arched windows, with 2 bunk beds and a fifth bed
- Bathroom with shower
Additionally there is another attached construction of about 25 m2 for garage. There is also outside space to park several more cars.
The house has heating radiators with fired diesel boiler, wooden windows with shutters and double glazing, Catalan tuff floors, alarm system and automatic irrigation in the garden with its own water well.
It is a high standing property that stands out for its magnificent location in a quiet place in the interior of the Costa Brava, but with easy access to all the beaches and main cities in the area.
Montrás (city center): 1,2 km
Palafrugell: 2,5 km
Llafranc Beach: 6.5 km
Calella Beach: 6.8 km
Begur: 12 km
Platja d'Aro: 17 km
Barcelona: 125 km
Girona: 50 km
Border with France: 84 km