Extraordinary 4 hectare property with main house, stables and other buildings located in the area of the Gola de Ter, a beautiful place of the Baix Empordà situated between the towns of Pals and Torroella de Montgri, just five minutes from the beach and the sea.
Besides the main house, the estate has several buildings among which is a rustic house to reform and stables for 18 horses.
The property has a magnificent area of 40,000 m2 completely flat, part of which constitute a beautiful garden with lawn where are situated the swimming pool, a shed with barbecue and summer dining area which tropical wood flooring and pergola with retractable awning.
An important part of the plot is fenced and is the promenade area for the horses that live on the property.
On the estate we find the following buildings:
It is a newly built house of 150 m2 on one floor. The house has rustic features such as columns of brick and wood-beamed ceilings.
The house comprises:
- Large living room with fireplace and big windows open to the covered terrace surrounding the house.
- Modern kitchen with center island, located in the same room as the lounge dining
- Master suite with private bathroom
- One double bedroom
The house is equipped with radiant heating with oil fired boiler
It is an old house of 300 m2 to reform. It consists of two floors distributed as follows:
- On the ground floor: entrance hall, living room, kitchen with fireplace and bathroom
- Upstairs there is a spacious living room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Stables in perfect condition for up to 18 horses.
- Wooden house of 60 m2
- Barn-food store for horses
This is an excellent opportunity for those riding enthusiasts who want to buy a property in one of the most beautiful areas of the Baix Emporda, near the beach and some of the most important towns in the area.
Torroella de Montgri: 4 km
Beach of Pals: 5 km
Pals (city center): 9 km
Girona: 45 km
Barcelona: 105 km
French border: 90 km