This stately country house with 12,000 m2 of land is located very close to Cruilles, in an idyllic location in the Baix Empordà surrounded by fields, only 10 minutes by car from La Bisbal and 25 minutes from the beaches of the Costa Brava.
The masia, recently renovated, stands out for its majestic and distinguished style, having all the characteristic elements of Catalan country houses, with exposed stone walls, ceilings with wooden beams, stone lintels on windows and doors, etc.
In front of the main facade of the property there is a lovely and leafy garden, with trees and abundant vegetation, with a small rectangular basin and a water well.
On the east side of the property there is another garden, completely flat and open, of more than 1,000 m2 with lawn and a 7 x 7 meter swimming pool, which can be accessed through a porch with terrace and relaxing views over the countryside surrounding the house.
The country house has an impressive interior patio with cobbled floors that we access through an impressive stone arch. In the patio there is a summer dining area with double-height ceiling and a large barbecue.
The property, which is completely fenced, enjoys great privacy, being an ideal place for those looking for a stately estate in one of the most renowned inland areas of the Costa Brava, without ruling out the possibilities offered by the property as an establishment for rural tourism activities.
The house, with more than 870 m2 built, of which 800 m2 corresponds to the useful living area, has two buildings joined by a stone bridge.
The main house consists of two floors distributed as follows:
The ground floor comprises of:
- Spectacular entrance hall that also functions as a hallway, with an impressive central stone column and Catalan tuff flooring.
- Large kitchen with central work island and access to the garden.
- Dining room with fireplace and living room, both with access to the garden.
- Service area consisting of a double bedroom, bathroom, laundry area and access to the interior patio and barbecue, and also to the garden.
On the upper floor we find:
- Stunning living room with a large stone fireplace that presides over the room, which has ceilings with exposed wooden beams and a large window that offers beautiful views over the fields and forests that surround the area. From the lounge we can access the adjoining house through an exterior terrace-walkway.
- Reading room with library cabinet with shelves.
- Very spacious master suite, with private dressing room and bathroom.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Another bathroom to share.
The attached house is an independent two-story building consisting of:
- Ground floor: large room that offers numerous possibilities for use, even as a dining room or bedroom. From this room there is access to an exterior porch with sitting area and to the terrace that gives us access to the garden and swimming pool.
- Upper floor: large living room with terrace overlooking the garden and pool, and one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
This is a luxurious and exclusive property, probably one of the most important country houses for sale in Cruilles.
The house is equipped with heating radiators, Catalan tuff floors and wooden windows, some with bars and shutters. It has its own water well and automatic irrigation system in the garden.
There is the possibility of buying adjoining land to expand the surface of the property.
Cruilles: 6 minutes by car (2 km)
La Bisbal: 10 minutes (9 km)
Pals Beach: 25 minutes (20 km)
Girona: 35 minutes (30 km)
Barcelona: 1 hour 25 minutes (120 km)
Border with France : 1 hour (70 km)