This beautiful stone house from the year 1770, completely renovated and modernized, is located in the historic center of Corça, very close to the Town Hall, to the Plaça de la Fira and to the church of Sant Julià and Santa Basilissa
The house dates from the end of S. XVII having been built at the same time as the church, as evidenced by the date of 1770 carved in the stone that forms the lintel of one of the doors on the ground floor.
We can say that this house is part of the town's history, a characteristic that gives it a special interest.
The original house, all of stone and with a two-street facade, has been perfectly restored maintaining many features of traditional Catalan architecture such as the magnificent stone vaulted ceilings on the ground floor, the lintels and stone jambs that form some interior doors or the wooden beamed ceilings on the upper floor.
The restoration of gthe house, including both the structure and the modernization of the facilities, allowed to incorporate all the comforts that characterize a modern luxury house, such as heating, pre-installation of air conditioning, pre-installation of elevator, etc.
This brand new house is a real opportunity for those looking for a traditional old house completely renovated, located in one of the most charming medieval villages in the interior Baix Empordà, only 5 minutes from the city of La Bisbal and about 20/30 minutes from the beaches of Costa brava.
The house has 410 m2 built distributed in three floors as follows.
The ground floor consists of:
- Entrance hall and distributor with imposing vaulted stone ceiling
- Interior garage for one car, with storage
- Multipurpose room with vaulted stone ceiling
- Laundry room with bathroom and shower
We access the first floor from the entrance hall through an internal staircase, although the house also has a pre-installation of an elevator so that a future owner can incorporate it to communicate the three floors. On this floor we find:
- Large living room with fireplace and two balconies
- Spacious kitchen with ceiling in Catalan volta, equipped with hob, oven and microwave. To highlight the pleasant views of the church bell tower that is available from the kitchen window
- Double bedroom with private bathroom
On the second floor we find:
- Distributor that gives way to three bedrooms each with its own bathroom, two of them with dressing, and all with fitted wardrobes
It is a luxury house featuring materials, facilities and finishes of the highest quality. It has radiator heating with gas boiler, aluminum windows with double glazing, parquet floors on the second and third floors, and stoneware on the ground floor and bathrooms. Pre-installation of air conditioning and pre-installation for elevator.
La Bisbal: 5 min by car (3 km)
Torroella de Montgrí: 12 min (13 km)
Palafrugell: 20 min (15 km)
Calella, Llafranc and Tamariu beaches: 25 min (20 km)
Girona: 26 min (30 km)
Barcelona: 1 h 30 min (130 km)
Border with France: 55 min (65 km)