Castle located in a quiet valley between the regions of the Empordà and Garrotxa. Privileged geographical location for its proximity to France and to the coast. The property is located in an area of 50 acres. Pre-Romanesque, Gothic undergoes expansion around 1360. It is distributed in a main body with three floors and a tower of homage, as well as a separate dwelling on the front.
Structurally it is in good condition, interior needs reform. Gothic features.