House with beautiful panoramic views and garden with swimming pool, located on top of the hills that separate Sa Riera and Pals, in a quiet area of the Costa Brava, very close to the beaches of Illa Roja and Racó, and only a few minutes away from the cities of Begur and Pals
It is a Mediterranean-style house with an original tower clad in stone at one end, 5 x 3 m swimming pool, wild garden on several levels and garage.
The house dates from the late 1980s and is in a good state of preservation .
The property is built on the slope of a hill, about 60 meters above sea level, on a plot of 836 m2 facing west, a position that allows it to have unobstructed views of the forests that surround the area, with spectacular panoramic view of the bay of Pals from the top of the tower.
The house has a built area of 182 m2 of which 140 m2 correspond to the house and basement, 20 m2 to the garage and the rest to the pool and terraces.
The house is organized on three levels plus basement, which is currently used as a storage room, but could easily be converted into an independent apartment with separate entrance from the main house.
The house is accessed from the street through the upper floor where we find:
- Garage with capacity for two cars.
- Outside parking area, but inside the property, with space for two or three more cars.
- Small terrace with excellent views of the Montgrí massif and the bay of Pals.
- From this terrace there is access to the lower floor by means of an external lift or by means of an external staircase.
Floor -1 consists of:
- Pleasant living room with fireplace.
- Large terrace with exterior enclosures that, by protecting it from the wind and inclement weather, make it a pleasant place to enjoy in summer and winter. The terrace has a barbecue and access to the garden.
- Dining room located in the circular body of the tower, with windows with beautiful views.
- Kitchen open to dining room with gas hob, oven and dishwasher.
Floor -2 is the night area organized as follows:
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and large wardrobe area.
- Two double bedrooms, one with tropical hardwood floors.
- Shared bathroom.
- Terrace with laundry.
- Exit to the pool and garden.
A little further down, accessible from the outside, there is a closed space used as a storage room but which could be transformed into another room and/or independent apartment.
The house is equipped with heating radiators with oil boiler, but which can also take advantage of the heat from the fireplace. It has wooden windows with double glazing, aluminum enclosure with double glazing on the terrace, automatic irrigation in the garden with a 5,500 liter tank to accumulate rainwater, exterior lights throughout the property and fences surrounding it.
Illa Roja Beach (Begur): 2 minutes by car (900 m)
Racó Beach (Pals): 3 minutes (1.3 km)
Sa Riera Beach (Begur): 4 minutes (1.5 km)
Begur: 7 minutes (3 km)
Pals: 10 minutes (7 km)
Girona: 55 minutes (49 km)
Barcelona: 1 hour 25 minutes (125 km)
Border with France: 1 hour 10 minutes (75 km)