Rustic contemporary style town house in Begur, renovated, with 140 m2 of garden and parking space, just 3 minutes' walk from the city center (Church Square) and its shopping area.
It is a house built in the mid 60's in a plot of 268 m2 with a main house and a separate pavilion of about 35 m2, with various possibilities of use.
The property enjoys a sunny patio-garden of 140 m2 with paved area, outdoor parking, but inside the plot, for one car, barbecue area in the pavilion, as well as some trees and autochthonous vegetation.
The house has been tastefully renovated, maintaining rustic details such as Catalan tuff floors, sloping ceilings with exposed wooden beams and Catalan volta brickwork ceilings in the ground floor.
It is a property to consider for those looking for a renovated town house in the center of Begur, from where they will have very easy access to all the beaches in the area, such as Sa Riera, Sa Tuna or Aiguablava, located less than 10 minutes by car.
The house, with a built area of 228 m2, consists of two floors plus semi-basement, distributed as follows:
The main floor is located at the same level as the patio-garden and consists of:
- Living room with Catalan tuff flooring and large glass sliding doors that give access to a covered terrace, with summer dining table, and to the patio-garden with the pavilion, the barbecue area and the parking lot at the other end of the plot. There is a pedestrian access from the street to the garden, which allows entering the house from the garden through the living room.
- Modern design kitchen, well equipped.
- Separate dining room. Both the dining room and the kitchen have an attractive porcelain mosaic tiled floor.
The whole of the first floor is destined to a master suite composed of:
- Large double bedroom with glass sliding doors leading to a 15 m2 terrace-solarium.
- Dressing room.
- Generous bathroom with shower and separate bathtub.
The basement is the most rustic area of the house. It consists of:
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom with fireplace.
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and exit to terrace.
- Shared bathroom with shower.
The house is equipped to be comfortably inhabited both in summer and winter. The main floor and the first floor have heating by water radiators with propane gas boiler. All windows are PVC with double glazing. The house has a water softener.
Church square (centre of Begur): 3 minutes on foot (300 m)
Sa Riera beach: 8 minutes by car (4 km)
Aiguablava beach: 8 minutes (5 km)
Palafrugell: 11 minutes (8 km)
Girona : 55 minutes (52 km)
Barcelona: 1 hour 20 minutes (123 km)
Border with France: 1 hour 10 minutes (80 km)