Exclusively for annual rental
Charming renovated Catalan stone house for rent in Pals, very well located as it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre, in one of the most beautiful areas of the Baix Empordà, which easy access to several of the best beaches on the Costa Brava such as Racó beach (Pals), L'Estartit or Sa Riera (Begur).
It is an old stone house from the year 1900, about 400 m2 in surface, that has been carefully renovated maintaining the elements and main characteristics of Catalan rustic properties such as the stone walls, the vaulted ceilings and the exposed wooden beams, as well as the floors made in recovered Catalan tufa.
The house has been completely modernized incorporating all the necessary facilities to guarantee the greatest comfort.
The property has about 10,000 m2 of land around it, with another stone construction, some trees and a small pool.
It is an ideal property for those who like to enjoy country life in an authentic Catalan stone house located a short walk from the center of Pals and therefore with all kinds of commerce in its vicinity.
The house has 400 m2 of surface distributed on two floors as follows:
The ground floor consists of:
- Entrance hall and distributor
- Spectacular living room on two levels, with exits to the outside at both ends, exposed stone walls, vaulted ceiling and fireplace.
- Spacious dining room with vaulted ceramic brick ceiling and exit to a patio-terrace with beautiful views of the medieval area of Pals and to the Torre de les Hores
- Large kitchen equipped with oven and glass-ceramic hob.
- One double bedroom
- Bathroom with a shower
- Technical and facilities room
The upper floor is accessed via a metal staircase with good natural lighting thanks to the large open skylight in the ceiling, just above the staircase. Here we find:
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- A large room with sloping ceiling and several arched windows. At the back of this room another bedroom can be fitted out with a bathroom
The house is equipped with heating radiators with a gas boiler, wooden windows with double glazing and Catalan tufa flooring.
The property is rented unfurnished.
Pals: 7 minute walk (650 m)
Pals Beach: 8 min by car (6 km)
Sa Riera beach: 10 min (7 km)
Peratallada: 11 min (9 km)
Girona: 45 min (45 km)
Barcelona: 1 h 20 min (120 km)
French border: 1 h (70 km)
The house is rented only for a minimum period of 1 year.
Expenses at the signing of the contract: Two monthly rentals, one for legal deposit and the second for additional guarantee, plus rent for the first month and agency fees, consisting of one monthly rental plus VAT.