Adorable house in stone of middle of the S.XVII completely restored, located in the historical center of a magic village from medieval period of the Baix Empordà, typical for the paved streets and quality restaurants, placed to few distance of the villages of Palau Sator, Peratallada or Torrent, and to only 10/15 minutes driving from the Costa Brava beaches like Pals or Begur.
The property consists of a village house of the year 1840, all in stone, which was totally reformed by the actual owners to give origin to a very cozy house that strikes for it exquisite decoration that combines with great skill stone, wood and striking colors as the gilding and the black. The house fuses typical elements of the rural housings of the zone (walls of stone, ceilings with girders of wood, etc.) with modern ingredients like soils of pigmented microcement or chimneys integrated to the wall.
The house has a wide interior court - terrace of approximately 80 m2 that enjoys great privacy thanks to the impressive walls of stone that surround it. In the court they place a zone of chill-out, the summer dining room and an original and attractive swimming pool with that can be raised soil of wood that, on having risen and to go down automatically, allows that the swimming pool "should "disappear" , then is a extension of with the soil of the terrace. Simply spectacular.
The house has 225 m2 surface distributed in several levels or semiplants, the following way:
The principal floor places at the level of the street:
- Modern kitchen equipped with domestic appliances of high range, opened for the access / entry from the street and with direct exit to the court - terrace and to the exterior dining room.
- Wide interior dining room decorated in semi-golden tones, with modern chimney integrated to the wall, to half a height.
- Agreeable lounge divided in two environments, with walls of stone dresses and exit to the court - terrace.
In the top level there is placed:
- Two double bedrooms with domed ceilings, both equipped with air conditioning
- Great shared dressing room
- Spacious bathroom with shower
Raising a few steps we find:
- Principal suite with integrated chimney, private bathroom, dressing room and great large window that contributes good natural lighting to the whole stay.
- Laundry room
In the last section of stairs there is located another suite that has office, bathroom with shower and exit to a pleasant terrace - solarium with nice views on the fields that surround the zone.
It is a question of a very nice property, ideally for those interested parties in buying a rustic house in a calm people of the interior of the Emporda, but to only a few minutes of the beach and the sea.