Impressive XVIII century Catalan masia completely restored located in the vicinity of Begur, near the beaches of Aiguablava, Sa Riera, Sa Tuna or Tamariu, in an exclusive estate of 1.2 hectares with large garden and swimming pool.
This exceptional property with stone farmhouse with attached barn, large garden, swimming pool, orchard and children's playground enjoys great privacy and is certainly one of the most appreciated properties in the area.
It is situated in a prime location of the Baix Empordà that in addition to its natural beauty, allows the estate to enjoy the magnificent nearby beaches, as well as the commercial and leisure of the towns of Begur or Palafrugell.
The finca is located on a large flat plot of 12,560 m2 featuring an elegant garden with lawn, palm trees and other vegetation, as well as a magnificent pool with salt electrolysis system for chlorine production, children's playground with swings and orchard.
The main Masia dates from the early eighteenth century and has been completely renovated keeping the elements and typical characteristics of the old Catalan rural properties such as its Catalan tufa flooring, vaulted or wooden beams ceilings, stone walls, etc.
The main building has 556 m2 of surface distributed over two levels as follows:
The ground floor is accessed via a spectacular entrance hall with stone roof and there we find:
- Large living room with fireplace, spectacular vaulted ceiling and direct access to the garden through a large glass window that extends from floor to ceiling and offers magnificent views of the garden.
- Stunning and spacious dining room with stone ceiling, large window to the inner garden and exit to the outside porch where a pleasant summer living and dining room are located.
- Generously sized kitchen, fully equipped with high-end appliances and large gas cooker. The kitchen also has a pleasant dining area with large glass window that provides plenty of natural light and nice garden views.
- Large bedroom with direct access to the pool, two separate bathroom and dressing room.
The upper floor is accessed via a stone staircase and there we find:
- Spectacular large lounge with beautiful vaulted ceiling masterfully illuminated by lighting points recessed at the ends of the warheads of the different arcs.
- From the lounge you access to a beautiful living room with fireplace, wooden ceiling with double slope and large stone arches glazed that allow us to enjoy an excellent view of the surroundings. This room leads to a terrace that runs along the west side of the house and lead us directly to the garden and pool, through external stairs.
- Large double bedroom with en suite bathroom, dressing room and exit to the terrace
- Three double bedrooms, one with private lounge and all with en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom for staff personnel with bathroom
- Laundry area and wardrobe area
- Apartment of 50 m2 for guards
Finally, through a small flight of stairs, we reach the top of the house where there is a suite with living with fireplace and bathroom with tub.
This is high standing house featuring all the facilities and amenities for modern life. The house is equipped with a system for harnessing sunlight for heating tap water, water well for garden irrigation, heating radiators, air conditioning in some bedrooms and Culligan water treatment system.
Attached to the house there is an old barn currently used as tools store and garage, but can be refurbished as a separate apartment.
The estate is fully fenced and is accessed through a automatic opening door.
This exclusive property stands out for its privacy and its great location near the beaches and main cities in this part of Costa Brava
Palafugell: 1 km
Begur: 5 km
Aiguablava Beach: 5 km
Tamariu Beach: 6 km
Llafranc Beach: 5 km
Girona: 40 km
Barcelona: 90 km
French border: 100 km