Charming rustic style stone house, completely refurbished, located in the old center of a beautiful inland village of Costa Brava, a few minutes drive from the beaches of Begur or Pals.
This is a very attractive property, almost hypnotizing. Will hardly find a similar one in the Costa Brava. The house consists of three fincas, one of them from the sixteenth century, perfectly integrated in a cozy house featuring a beautiful interior patio with private pool, nice covered chill-out with summer dining.
The house is really extraordinary, both for the stone building itself, as for its decoration and ornamentation, where old elements typical of the rural houses are perfectly combined with the usual amenities of modern houses, since the house was completely renovated in 1994.
Stone walls, Catalan tuff flooring, restored wooden beams ceilings, Arabic tiles on the roofs, etc. are some of the elements that distinguish this spectacular and exclusive property.
It is an ideal property for those looking to buy a rustic house in a quiet area of the Baix Empordà, a short distance from the best beaches on the Costa Brava and from well known cities as Pals, Begur, Regencós, Esclanya or Palafrugell.
The house has about 600 m2 built surface plus 110 m2 of indoor garden with pool, dining and summer lounge.
The house is organized as follows:
Ground floor consists of:
- Entrance hall, spacious, with walls and floor made of stone
- From the hall we access a large living room with high ceilings, well lit thanks to the big windows and glass openings situated on the top of some wall. The living room has a beautiful corner with fireplace as well as direct access to the inner patio.
- The living room also allows access to the main living area, magnificent, with exposed stone walls, Catalan tuff flooring, spectacular fireplace and wooden beamed ceiling supported by a majestic stone column of the XVI century, perfectly restored, situated just in the center of the room.
- The living room communicates with the dining room that has direct access to the kitchen.
- Generously sized kitchen perfectly equipped with furniture and high-end appliances, breakfast table and direct exit to the garden and to the street. To emphasize the beautiful vaulted ceiling of this room.
The upper floor is accessed by a stone staircase that starts from the living room:
- On your left hand is a double bedroom with open bathroom.
- On your right hand are:
- Large open space currently fitted for working area.
- Large double bedroom with bathroom with shower.
- Master suite with dressing, private bathroom with bathtub and separate shower. The suite has direct access to the patio and pool.
- A pleasant loft accessed by a small staircase. In the loft is one double bedroom with terrace with a beautiful panoramic view and one bathroom.
The property has a utility room and two storage rooms, one of them quite large, with separate entrance that could be converted into a fifth bedroom or a small independent apartment.
The property is equipped with heating radiators with diesel boiler, air conditioning and soils of Catalan tuff, stone or wood. Ceilings with restored wooden beams.
Remark: Furniture is not included in the price.