Extraordinary colonial style house with small inner courtyard garden, located in the very center of Palafrugell, in one of its main shopping streets and about 3 km from some of the best beaches on the Costa Brava as Calella, Llafranc and Tamariu.
The property consists of a magnificent colonial style house, 180 m2, that has been completely renovated maintaining many of its original elements like high coffered ceilings with moldings, hydraulic tile flooring, arched windows, ladder with marble rungs and hardwood handrails, etc.
The house boasts a courtyard garden of 50 m2, where a covered summer dining and barbecue area are located, with terrace on top.
The house is divided into three levels all connected by a dramatic marble staircase with wood paneled railing.
Ground floor comprises:
- Entrance hall with walls and ceiling with hardwood paneling. In the hall begins the staircase that connects the three floors of the house.
- Living room with fireplace and spectacular coffered ceiling. The living room has direct access to the courtyard where, in the background, we find the covered summer dining.
- Separate modern kitchen, fully equipped, with space for a dining table.
On the first floor:
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and terrace.
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower and lovely decorated marble flooring
- Bedroom currently enabled as a studio-office.
The upper floor has:
- Two double bedrooms with wardrobes
- One bathroom with shower
- Storage room with a small studio
The house is equipped with radiator heating with gas boiler and has parquet flooring on the ground level.
Beaches in Calella or Llafranc: 3.3 km
Playa de Aro (city center): 20 km
Girona: 42 km
Barcelona: 122 km
French border: 77 km