Charming stone house from the 18th century completely renovated in the heart of Torrent, a pretty little village in Baix Empordà, 5 minutes by car from the cities of Pals, Palafrugell and La Bisbal D'Empordà, and only 15 km from the most outstanding beaches of the Costa Brava as Aiguablava, Sa Riera, Pals, Llafranc or Calella de Palafrugell
It is a real opportunity for those who want to buy an old stone townhouse, perfectly restored (2010), which maintains all the characteristic elements of the rustic Catalan coutry houses (stone walls, ceilings with recovered wooden beams, Catalan tuff floors, etc.), and that also has all the amenities that guarantee the comfort of a modern home.
In the upper part of the house we find a pleasant terrace of about 35 m2 that enjoys beautiful panoramic views. The terrace has a covered area where we find the barbecue area and the dining room, as well as a large open space with chill-out, areas that, both in summer and also during a good part of the year, will allow us to enjoy the pleasant Mediterranean climate with meals and meetings outdoors with family and friends.
The house has 202 m2 distributed on three floors, plus a closed garage with capacity for 1 car
On the ground floor we find:
- Spectacular entrance hall, with stone walls and ceiling in Catalan volta
- Spacious double bedroom
The first floor consists of:
- Living room with stone walls, ceiling with exposed wooden beams and closed fireplace. To highlight the large arched windows that provide plenty of natural light to the room
- Kitchen semi-open to the living room, perfectly equipped with all appliances and with retractable sliding door that allows to isolate the kitchen from the dining room
- Two bedrooms, one double and one single
- Bathroom with shower
The upper floor consists of:
- Master suite with bathroom with bathtub
- Access to the attic terrace with porch and barbecue area
The house is equipped with heating by low consumption electric radiators and also has air conditioning with heat pump in the living room and in the warmest areas of the house. The windows are made of wood with double glazing and thermal bridge breakage.
Pals: 3.5 km (5 min by car)
Palafrugell: 5 km
La Bisbal: 9 km
Llafranc and Calella de Palafrugell: 9 km
Girona: 40 km
Barcelona: 142 km
Border with France: 50 km