Rustic stone house from the 17th century beautifully restored located in one of the most charming medieval villages of the Baix Empordà, halfway between the cities of La Bisbal and Palafrugell, with easy access to the beatifull Costa Brava beaches, located about 10 min by car.
The property is an old stone house, 455 sqm surface, carefully restored by its current owners giving rise to a cozy home that, while retaining the personality and essence of an old rustic properties, featires all the facilities and comfort elements of a newly built house.
The property is located on a plot of 1,085 m2 in the heart of the village and has a well-kept garden with lawn, micro-cement pool of 10 x 4 mtr. with automatic salt chlorination system and auxiliary building used as a storage room.
This is without a doubt a unique and exclusive property that stands out for its enviable location in the heart of the Empordanet and for the glamor and harmony associated with an old "casa de pagès" reformed and decorated in the Provencal style, all of which make this finca in an ideal place to disconnect and enjoy a little paradise. The property is located in the heart of the village, on a plot of 1,085 sqm and has a well-kept garden with lawn, micro-cement pool of 10 x 4 mtr. with automatic salt chlorination system and auxiliary building used as a storage room.
This is without a doubt a unique and very exclusive property that stands out both for its enviable location in the heart of the Empordanet, and for the glamour and harmony associated with an old stone house fully reformed and decorated in Provencal style, making this finca in an ideal place to disconnect and enjoy of a little paradise.
The house is spead in two floors as follows.
On the ground floor we find.
- Spectacular entrance hall of about 40 sqm surface with original Catalan vaulted ceiling
- Provencal style kitchen equipped with top-of-the-range appliances with original Catalan volta ceiling and access to a pleasant porch with summer dining with barbecue and a chill-out area facing the garden
- TV room with fireplace and exit to the garden
- Reading room with exit to the garden
- Billiard room with Catalan vaulted ceiling
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, private bathroom and direct access to the garden
- Cellar with Catalan vaulted ceiling
- Single or staff bedroom where, as an ornamental detail, an old cattle trough has been preserved
- Toilet with shower
- Laundry room and machinery room with 1,500 liter diesel fuel tank
Upper floor is accessed by an internal staircase that leads to a large living room of about 40 sqm with fireplace and studio area with access to a nice terrace overlooking the garden. The living gives way to:
- Master suite with walk-in closet and huge and spacious bathroom with shower and old sink marble recovered
- One double bedroom suite, with private bathroom
- Two bedrooms, one double and one single, sharing one bathroom with micro-cement shower
It is a high standing house featuring materials and finishes of the highest quality. It is equipped with heating by radiators with diesel fired boiler and has air conditioning in all bedrooms.
It has floors of old recovered Catalan tuff and micro-cement in the kitchen and bathroom. It has its own water well.
This is an ideal property for those looking for a rustic-Provençal style house, located one of the most coveted andn charming medieval villages of the Empordà, not far from the beaches and most important cities in the area.