Mediterranean style house with excellent sea views and private garden, located in the mountains around Begur, in the area of Mas Prats, 10-minutes drive from the beaches of Sa Tuna and Sa Riera and 2 km from the city center of this major town on the Costa Brava.
The property consists of a plot of 1,446 m2 where a 285 m2 house is situated. It is located in a beautiful environment surrounded by pine trees and nature, overlooking the sea on the horizon.
The house dates from the '60s and was extended in 1970. It has two floors organized as follows:
The main area of the dwelling is located on the top floor where we find:
- Entrance hall
- Living room generously sized, with large windows overlooking the sea.
- Dining room located in a slightly higher level that is accessed from the living via a staircase of 4 steps. In the living room, nice wooden ceiling view, we find a magnificent stone fireplace. The living room has direct access to a large covered terrace which runs along the facade. The terrace has enough space to place the summer dining and outdoor living area.
- Kitchen with large pantry and access to terrace and garden.
- Master suite with private bathroom with tub.
- Three double bedrooms, all exterior.
The ground floor consists of:
- Chamber arranged as a chapel with a small stone altar, wooden ceiling and decorated walls
- Area for staff that needs renovation.
Possibility to build a pool in the garden of the property.
Beach of Sa Tuna (Begur): 800 meters
Beach of Sa Riera (Begur): 4 km
Begur (downtown): 4 km
Palafrugell: 12 km
Girona: 33 km
Barcelona: 130 km
French border: 80 km