Exclusive high standing property located on the outskirts of Begur, consisting of a large stone mansion and two guest houses, all located in an plot of 11,000 m2, 10 minutes walk from the center of this charming town in the Costa Brava.
Besides the main house and the two guest houses, this stately property has a wonderful pool (11 x 6 m) with saline chlorination system, integrated whirlpool and spacious sundeck around, wrought iron pergola, garden with pond and small private forest. On the estate we also find area with fruit trees, olive trees and orchard.
The entire property is completely fenced and has great privacy.
The main house is a spectacular stone mansion of 472 m2. The large door leading to the house is double hardwood and is located in the arch made with blocks of carved stone, all located on a porch where its roof is supported by two beautiful smooth stone columns. This magnificent entrance is an element that confirms that we are visiting an exceptional property.
Once inside the house we are situated in an impressive hall with vault ceiling with frescoes in each of its four sections. Crossing the hall we accede to the opposite side of the house, where we find an exit to the garden and covered terrace with summer kitchen and barbecue area.
The ground floor is the main part of the house and is organized as follows:
- Large living rooms with fireplace, and big windows offering excellent view of the garden.
- Semi-independent dining room.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Two double bedrooms, each with private bathroom.
- Cellar carved into the rock.
- Area for staff personnel, with bedroom and bathroom
- Machinery room
The upper floor is accessed from the hall by a beautiful wooden staircase that ascends inside the tower. On this floor we find:
- Wide hall which is also used as a studio. The room has access to a terrace with beautiful views over the property.
- Impressive master suite with private lounge with fireplace, large dressing room and bathroom with jacuzzi and sauna.
It is a house of high standing featuring facilities and finishes of the highest quality. It has radiators heating with diesel boiler, wooden windows with double glazing, parquet hardwood throughout the house and alarm system. Water softening equipment. Children's play area with wooden house.
Separated from the main house there two guest house, each with independent entrance from outside of the estate.
The first house is the larger of the two with 183 m2 on one floor consisting of:
- Living room with fireplace and covered terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Machine room
- Radiator heating with oil fired boiler
The second guest house is a bit smaller, with 95 m2 on one level, comprising:
- Living room with fireplace
- Two bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom
- A second bathroom
- Heating by electric radiators.
We are facing a great property, not only by his three houses and 11,000 m2 of land, but also for its excellent location in Begur, one of the most emblematic towns of Baix Empordà, with all kinds of shops and services, located in the heart of the Costa Brava, just a few minutes of its best beaches.
Begur (city center): 600 m
Sa Riera beach: 3 km
Sa Tuna beach: 5 km
Girona: 35 km
Barcelona: 115 km
French border: 100 km