This spectacular seafront villa in Begur, with incredible panoramic views and a garden with swimming pool, is currently one of the most exclusive properties for sale on the Costa Brava.
The property, with easy access on foot to the coves of Sa Tuna and Aiguafreda, stands out for its exceptional location right on the edge of the sea, on top of the small cliff that separates these coves, in an setting of great beauty where the green of the pine trees combines with the blue of the sea.
The house, which has been recently modernized and equipped with a newly built swimming pool, offers several terraces, with large interior spaces equipped with huge windows that allow you to take advantage of the superb sea views that are available from practically every corner of the villa.
It is a unique property, a true real estate gem that, thanks to its privacy, constitutes an idyllic retreat where you can isolate yourself from work and business, enjoying vacations and relaxing weekends with family and friends.
Enjoy a virtual tour of the property by viewing the video below. You can also do so by visiting the following link SEE VIDEO VIRTUAL TOUR
The villa, with more than 600 m2 of constructed area, is built about 20 m above sea level, on a plot of 2,125 m2 with an east-northeast orientation, situated on top of the small mound that separates the beaches of Sa Tuna and Aiguafreda, both easily accessible on foot from the house through the “cami de Ronda”.
The property has a covered parking area with capacity for big large cars and an outdoor uncovered area to park some more vehicles.
The house, with a living area of about 500 m2, excluding parking and terraces, is distributed in two floors as follows:
The main floor consists of:
- Spectacular living room with marble flooring, fireplace and double height sloping ceiling. The lounge is equipped with an impressive glass frontage that, as well as offering spectacular sea views, gives access through a sliding door to a covered porch where the summer dining room is located, with barbecue area, and a large terrace with sofa area, all this with panoramic views really impressive. From the terrace there is direct access to the garden and swimming pool.
- Separate dining room with a large window-viewpoint over the cove of Aiguafreda.
- Another living room with sofas, fitted out as a TV area, with a large bookcase, fireplace and large window overlooking the sea.
- Modern design kitchen that communicates with the dining room.
The upper floor is the night area where we find:
- Master suite with private bathroom and large terrace with sea views.
- 4 double en-suite bedrooms, all exterior, with bathroom and wardrobe area in each
- 1 service bedroom with bathroom
In the lower part of the house, under the main terrace, we find the machinery room and a large multipurpose room with covered terrace, this being a place that offers us many possibilities such as a gym or a children's play room.
This is a high standing property with materials and finishes of the highest quality.
It is equipped with aluminum windows with double glazing and heating. Marble and parquet floors. Alarm system. Automatic watering system in the garden.
Sa Tuna beach: 4 min on foot (230 m)
Aiguafreda beach: 8 min on foot (400 m through the Cami de Ronda)
Begur: 6 min by car (3 km)
Palafrugell: 15 min (12 km)
Girona: 1 h (55 km)
Barcelona: 1 h 20 min (125 km)
Border with France: 1 h 20 min (80 km)