Mediterranean style villa with large garden with lawn and pool, located on the top of one of the hills surrounding Begur, about 15 minutes walk from the city center, with beautiful panoramic views of the castle and the bay of Pals and Medas Islands.
It is an attractive and spacious house of 488 m2 built in 2000 on a plot of 1,188 m 2 in the area of ??Son Moles which, thanks to its excellent location, enjoys beautiful panoramic views.
The house has a main home and an independent apartment for guests or for service personnel.
The property stands out for the spaciousness and brightness of its rooms, all equipped with large windows to take advantage of the beautiful views available.
Taking advantage of the slight slope of the plot, the house is organized into several floors as follows:
The basement consists of:
- Independent apartment with large room prepared as living and bedroom, kitchen and bathroom with shower
- Extensive garage with capacity for three cars and storage
- Machine room with boiler, diesel tank and water softener
- Room for pool machinery
The entrance floor has:
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with shower
On the main floor, located at the same level as the garden and pool, we find:
- Large living room with fireplace and big windows allowing us to enjoy beautiful views of Begur and its castle, with the bay of Pals and the Medes Islands in the background. The dining room has direct access to a spacious porch with sofas area and summer dining.
- Large fully equipped kitchen, with dining area and direct access to the garden and barbecue area
Ascending a little more we found an intermediate level with:
- Pleasant living with beautiful views
- Bathroom with shower
The upper floor consists of:
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, fitted wardrobes and private terrace with spectacular views
- Two double bedrooms, both with wardrobe area and terrace, and one with private bathroom
- Another bathroom with jacuzzi and shower
It is a standing house featuring excellent materials and finishes.
The house is equipped with heating radiators, diesel boiler, air conditioning, piped music, alarm system and automatic irrigation in the garden.
It is a property of interest for those looking for a house within walking distance of the center of Begur, with beautiful panoramic views and with easy access to the beaches of the area
Begur (city center): 1 km (10 minutes walking)
Sa Riera Beach: 4 km (9 minutes by car)
Aiguablava beach: 5 km (10 minutes by car)
Girona: 61 km
Barcelona: 143 km
Border with France: 78 km