Magnificent Mediterranean style villa situated on a large plot of 7,000 m2 with stunning panoramic views over the countryside of Baix Empordá, with the sea in the background.
The property, located within walking distance of Mont-ras and 10 minutes drive from the best beaches of the Costa Brava, enjoys great privacy thanks to the size of their plot and to the fact that it is located in a quiet area of this charming medieval village.
The estate stands on the side of a hill, south east facing and about 100 meters above sea level, location that allows you to have splendid panoramic views, coming to see the sea on the horizon.
The villa consists of an extraordinary house of 454 m2 of floor area designed by renowned Catalan architect Prats-Marsó. The house was built in 1974 by its current owners maintaining the charm, personality and the unmistakable style of its designer: adequate light, openings, elegant lines, openings to the outside, ...
The house has two floors with three entrances. Features a splendid garden with lawn that completely surrounds the house. The garden, with pines and other vegetation, is cleverly raised on two levels so that the ground floor of the home access to the front garden and the top floor to the rear garden. Both garden areas communicate via an outside staircase located on one side of the house.
In the front garden there is a magnificent 11x4 meters pool, with tropical wood floorboard around, night lighting and dressing rooms.
The house is distributed as follows:
On the ground floor:
- Entrance hall, a key element in the design of the house since from there it starts an original V-shaped staircase that divides the upper house in two separate areas.
- Two-level lounge with fireplace in one corner and wide open windows to garden and pool.
- Large outdoor porch with lounge and summer dining area.
- Separate dining room
- Generously sized kitchen with breakfast table and pantry
- Service area with laundry and a bedroom with bathroom. Service door to the garden.
The upper floor is accessed via the internal staircase that rises in the hall on the ground floor, but is also accessible from a second entrance located in the back garden.
From the hall on the ground floor, the staircase on the left side leads to:
- Suite with bathroom with bath and separate wc and exit to a covered terrace with great views.
- Living room or study with fireplace and exit to the same terrace
The staircase on the right side leads to:
- Spacious master suite with bathroom with jacuzzi marble-made. The room has access to a game room, currently enabled as a bedroom.
- Three bedrooms, two doubles and one single, sharing a bathroom with bathtub.
- Game room fitted out as a 4th bedroom.
- Indoor garage for two vehicles.
The upper floor has direct access to rear garden and to a nice covered porch.
The house is equipped with radiator heating with oil boiler, catalan tuff flooring and water tank. The plot has its own water well that ensures water supply for irrigation. Outdoor parking area.
Remark: The house has not exhausted its buildability. Can be enlarged by approximately 10%. It is also possible to acquire an adjoining plot of 4,500 m2
Llafranc Beach: 6 km
Calella Beach: 6.5 km
Palafrugell (city center): 3 km
Begur: 10 km
Playa de Aro: 17 km
Girona: 50 km
Barcelona: 120 km
French border: 83 km