Exceptional property in Llafranc only 5 minutes walking from the beach of this magical seaside village of the Costa Brava.
It is a house of Mediterranean style of 275 m2 of surface, constructed in an plot of 2.567 m2 with south orientation, approximately 300 meters from the beach and Llafranc's maritime walk.
Given the special characteristics of this property and its proximity to the sea, this is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to buy a house with a lot of land, very close to the beach, in one of the most coveted places on the Costa Brava.
The estate allows the additional construction of an one-family independent housing of up to 400 m2.
The house dates from the early 60s and is perfectly habitable.
The house is distributed on two levels and has a beautiful terrace overlooking the sea, porch with large garden and forest area around it.
It is organized as follows:
Main floor consists of:
- Entrance hall with spectacular vaulted ceiling with 4 half arches.
- Large living room with wide windows, fireplace located on a beautiful wall plated with Tamariu stone and original ceiling with exposed wooden beams. From the living room there is direct access to the porch and garden through a glass door located in the dining area.
- The living room has access to a terrace from where you can enjoy an excellent panoramic view of the area, overlooking the sea and the bay of Llafranc.
- Kitchen with laundry area and exit to a rear terrace
- Maid's room with bathroom and shower.
- Three double bedrooms, one with a private bathroom with bathtub, and the other two sharing another bathroom with shower.
The ground floor is the garage and storage area.
The house is equipped with radiator heating with oil fired boiler and has a cistern to collect rainwater for watering the garden.
Llafranc's Beach: 5 min walk (300 meters)
Calella's Beach: 1,5 km
Palafrugell: 4,6 km
Girona: 43 km
Barcelona: 122 km
Border with France: 78 km