This typically Mediterranean-style house is located only 350 m from Llafranc beach (4 minutes on foot), and has five bedrooms, terraces with some sea views, garden and garage, features that make it an excellent opportunity for those looking for a property in this exclusive and coveted town on the Costa Brava.
It is a house from the 60s that was completely renovated a few years ago, currently presenting an excellent state of conservation.
The house, with two floors plus garage, is built on a plot of 230 m2 of surface has a slight slope, a position that allows the housing to enjoy some views of the sea from the rooms and terrace on the top floor.
The house has two wonderful covered terraces, one on each floor, plus a small garden that allows you to install two relaxation areas, one on the side of the plot, and another at the back where there is a pleasant chill-out area with sofas, wooden decking with awning.
It is an ideal property for those interested in a house in a quiet place in Llafranc that, at the same time, allows to reach the beach and marina in a few minutes on foot.
The house has 209 m2 built, distributed over two floors plus the garage located in the lower part of the house.
The entrance to the house is through a patio-terrace that leads to a living room with fireplace and TV area.
The first floor consists of:
- Small kitchen, but well equipped.
- Dining room with access to the terrace and chill-out area located at the back of the house.
- Two bedrooms, one double and one single, both with built-in wardrobes
- A bathroom with shower
- Garage for one car on the ground floor at street level, with two storage rooms.
On the upper floor we find:
- Large suite-type room, with office, living room with TV and bedroom with bathroom. From the living room there is access to a wonderful terrace with views to the village of Llafranc and the sea in the background.
- One bedroom with private bathroom and access to another rear terrace
- Another double bedroom
The house has heating radiators with gas boiler, wooden windows with double glazing, built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms, iron shutters in windows and exterior doors, Catalan tuff flooring and automatic irrigation in the garden.
Llafranc Beach: 4 min on foot (350 m)
Palafrugell: 5 min by car (3.5 km)
Aro Beach: 15 min (11 km)
Girona: 50 min (55 km)
Barcelona: 1 h 20 min (115 km)
Border with France: 1 hr 15 min (81 km)