This magnificent Mediterranean villa, with a fairly flat plot of 1,400 m2, is located only 3 minutes by car from the beaches of Tamariu and Aiguablava, in a privileged place in the Aigua Gelida urbanization that allows you to have great sea views from the main facade of the house, oriented to the south-east, and also to the pine and countryside forests, from the rear facade.
The house was built at the end of the 80s. It is of robust construction with abundant use of wood, both outdoors, note the decorative wooden elements in the cornices, as well as indoors, with doors, windows and furniture of noble wood.
The house has large windows and large terraces that allow you to enjoy the excellent panoramic views almost 360º.
The property has a pool of 8 x 5 m with pavement of stoneware around and area for sun loungers. It also has an indoor barbecue with dining room and a games room.
It is a property to be taken into account by those looking for a house near the beaches of Tamariu and Aiguablava (Begur) with swimming pool, sea views and quite a lot of land.
The house has 466 m2 built distributed in three levels as follows:
The main floor consists of:
- House entrance with hall
- Large lounge on two levels, organized in three areas:
- Main living room with sofa area and exit to the terrace, with access to the pool.
- Going up a couple of steps from the main living , we find the TV area with fireplace and the dining area.
- Provençal style independent kitchen, with access to a splendid indoor barbecue with dining area and exit to the back terrace of about 40 m2 with views of the mountains
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Another double bedroom
- Bathroom with bathtub
The second floor is distributed as follows:
- Master suite with private bathroom and terrace with sea views
- Two single rooms, one currently used as an office
- Bathroom with shower
The ground floor of the house, which has independent access, consists of:
- Large multi-purpose room with game room
- Double bedroom with bathroom
- Garage and technical area
The house is equipped with heating radiators with diesel fired boiler, wooden window with double glazing and bars, porcelain flooring, alarm system and automatic irrigation in the garden.
Tamariu Beach: 3 min by car (1.5 km)
Aiguablava Beach: 4 min (1.7 km)
Begur (city center): 10 min (6 km)
Palafrugell: 10 min (6 km)
Girona: 1 h (54 km)
Barcelona: 1 h 30 min (130 km)
Border with France: 1 h 15 min (84 km)