Superb mansion on the waterfront, in Begur, with direct access to the sea, located in a residential area of high standing in the heart of the Costa Brava, only 3 km from the commercial and entertainment areas of Begur and Palafrugell .
The manor is part of a magnificent estate of 3 hectares in which, in addition to the main house, we find several complementary buildings: pavillion, guard house, hermitage, two swimming pools (one of them of seawater) , stables, tennis and racquetball court, auxiliary building and garage.
The property is accessed via a grand entrance which gives way to a path that leads to the main house. Beside the path you find the following buildings, some of them to rehabilitate:
- Beautiful stone chapel, in good state of preservation
- Covered garage with capacity for ten vehicles
- Barn with stables
- Apartments for service staff
Main house is located in the center of the property and is a magnificent stately mansion of 850 m2, all made of stone. Next to the mansion there is a swimming pool completely surrounded by grass.
The property features large garden on several levels, with pines, palm trees and other vegetation, which, combined with the size of the plot, make the house enjoying great privacy
The villa is spread over two floors as follows:
On the ground floor are located:
- Entrance hall.
- Large lounge with big windows that offer excellent panoramic sea views. The tlounge leads to the sitting room with fireplace.
- Spacious terrace with access to garden and pool
- Kitchen with large pantry
- Two bedrooms, both with en suite bathroom
On the top floor, which has a separate entrance, are:
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Magnificent terrace overlooking the sea
- Separate area with three bedrooms
On the other side of the main house, are the guard house and other buildings.
Should be noted that the property has planning permission to segregate part of the plot for setting 9 individual plots, 1,200 to 1,500 m2 each, to build up to 9 individual houses with swimming pool.