This impressive and distinguished 17th century country house, with more than 1,500 m2 built and 19 hectares of woods and fields, is located in an idyllic setting near Cruilles, just a few minutes' drive from La Bisbal and less than 30 minutes from the most prestigious beaches in the heart of the Costa Brava.
It is a unique and very exclusive property consisting of a spectacular masia completely renovated, a second house, smaller, half-renovated, ideal as a guest house, a splendid relax area with a 20 x 10-meter swimming pool, two changing rooms and pool-house with porch, as well as a separate building for the garage, totalling 1,500 m2 built.
The main masia is a stately stone house of 570 m2 built, that has been renovated with exquisite taste, maintaining all the classic elements of Catalan architecture. In the house we will find stone walls and vaulted ceilings on the ground floor, high ceilings with exposed wooden beams on the upper floor, sturdy hardwood doors, stone lintels on doors and windows, Catalan tuff flooring, windows with shutters and grilles, several fireplaces in impressive living rooms, etc. in addition to a carefully selected decoration and furniture to match the distinguished style of the house.
The property welcomes us through a tree-lined driveway that leads to the main house, all surrounded by a garden with lawn and well-established trees that, in summer, will provide with pleasant shaded areas. Attached to the house is a summer lounge and, occupying a part of the ground floor, the house of the guards.
Few meters from the house is the pool area with solarium, changing rooms, pool house with porch and engine room.
A little to the north is the second house currently used as a storeroom, but which can be converted into a guest house. There is also a garage and a small pond with ducks.
All this giving rise to a bucolic and delicious place that, enjoying maximum privacy, will allow us to enjoy relaxing vacation periods and weekends surrounded by nature.
The main house is organized on two floors as follows.
The ground floor offers:
- Spectacular entrance hall with vaulted masonry ceiling.
- Cellar with stone ceiling and walls.
- Large kitchen with dining area.
- Separate dining room with fireplace and space for a table for ten people
- Double bedroom with exit to the garden and private bathroom with shower and bathtub.
- Another double bedroom.
- Room fitted out as an office.
- Utility room.
The upper floor is the main area of ??the house consisting of:
- Majestic living room presided over by a spectacular stone fireplace.
- Billiard room from where we will access some bedrooms.
- Master suite with office, living room with access to a large terrace and bathroom.
- Two suite-type bedrooms, one of them with access to the same terrace, both with private bathroom.
- Two other bedrooms that share a bathroom with shower
- Summer lounge attached to the house.
- Pool area with two changing rooms with shower, shed with porch and machine room.
- Small half-reform house.
- House for the guards with living-dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom.
- Closed garage with capacity for one car.
- Covered outdoor parking area for six cars.
It is a high standing property in perfect condition that will meet all the expectations of those looking for an authentic renovated Catalan country house around ??Cruilles, Monells and San Sadurní, one of the most emblematic and valued municipalities in the interior of Baix Empordà.
The house is equipped to be enjoyed all year round. It is equipped with heating radiators, wooden windows with double glazing and Catalan tuff flooring.