Set of several country houses for sale in an estate of 221 hectares located in the municipality of Amer, halfway between Girona (25 km) and Olot (28 km).
The property features ten country hoses, three of them rehabilitated, two houses and other buildings. It is located in the countryside, in a large area with dense forests of oaks, chestnuts and pines in an area with natural water springs.
Its enviable natural wealth and springs make this resort a suitable place to develop any rural or adventure tourism projects. It's also possible to build a golf, pitch and putt type.
The property has two locations: "The Bellow Settlement" and "The Above Settlement".
The Bellow Settlement features completely paved access and is partially restored. It locates the hermitage of Sant Marcal Romanesque style S.XII restored in 1995, three restored farmhouses and two two manor houses not restored.
- The first habitable farmhouse stands in the square next to the chapel. It has a beautiful rustic stone facade with natural wood cladding. This is a house of 120 m2 on two floors with two rooms with fireplace, kitchen, two bedroom suites with private bathrooms in each room and third bathroom. Diesel heating and air conditioning.
- The second houseis located about 50 meters from the first. Like the previous, it is also rustic and has a beautiful facade of stone and natural wood. With an area of 82 m2 on two levels, comprises living room, kitchen with pantry and a large bedroom with full bathroom with jacuzzi tub. Diesel heating and air conditioning.
- Below is the third house, also of stone, with beautiful wood finishes. It has 98 m2 on two floors and consists of two rooms with fireplace, kitchen, two bedroom suites with private bathrooms in each room and third bathroom. Heating oil and air conditioning.
- In the settlement we also find two other houses, one with barn, both pending restore. The main house has two floors and garret. It has arch gate, monolithic lintel windows, and in the attic, a room with three arches.
There is also an auxiliary new building of 850 m2, intended for services of the complex : gym, spa, wine cellar, garage, workshop, etc..
In higher elevations of the hill, once deep in the forest through the 40 km of rustic roads, we found the "The Above Settlement", where there are seven stone house, yet to be restored.
The village of Amer is located in a small valley between the regions of the Jungle and the Garrotxa, halfway between Olot and Girona, in Catalonia (Spain). With warm and humid climate, abundant forests of chestnuts, oaks and pines, and grain fields and orchards, all surrounded by the volcanic terrain feature in the area.
Its location is unbeatable:
- At 22 km from the airport and city of Girona and its services: golf courses, shopping, dining, entertainment, etc.
- Less than one hour from the Costa Brava and the Pyrenees, halfway between the Mediterranean towns as Palafrugell, Tossa, Begur or L'Estartit and the ski slopes of the Pyrenees of Girona
- Beside Olot and the Natural Park of the Garrotxa Volcanic Area.
- At 108 km from Barcelona
- At 85 km from the French border