Charming end of terrace house with fabulous sea views located in a nice and quiet urbanization 5 minutes drive from Begur and 3 km from Sa Tuna beach.
It is a Mediterranean style house attached on one side only, forming part of a small building of two houses, located on the mountains of Cape Begur.
The house was built in 1990 and has 133 m2 of surface plus 24 m2 of terraces with spectacular views to the sea and to the mountains that surround the area. Features an exclusive use plot of 340 m2
The house is in perfect condition and is pleasantly decorated with cheerful colours and details that give it much charm.
The house is organized in three floors as follows:
The villa is accessed from the street by the upper floor, where we find:
- Outdoor terrace with sea views where the entrance door to the house and parking are located
- Entrance hall
- Living room with fireplace and large window with sliding doors leading to a nice covered terrace with capacity for a large table.
- Fully equipped kitchen with sea views.
The intermediate level consists of:
- Room decorated with taste that gives way to the bedrooms
- Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and exit to terrace with sea views
- Full bathroom with bathtub
The ground floor has:
- Double bedroom with private bathroom and sea views
- Exit to the garden area where you could build a private pool
The house is equipped with heating by radiators with diesel boiler, aluminium windows with double glazing and porcelain flooring.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to buy a property in Begur, with beautiful sea views and easy access to the beaches.
It has a tourist license for those interested in obtaining profitability through tourist rental.
Begur: 2 km
Sa Tuna Beach: 3 km
Sa Riera Beach: 5 km
Girona: 50 km
Barcelona: 130 km
Border with France: 75 km