The project involves the construction of a residential complex with 7 high-standing homes situated next to the historic-medieval center of a charming little village in Empordà, Costa Brava. The set will have a spectacular 7,000 m2 community area with fields, gardens and large solarium area with swimming pool.
The 7 house are organized in two buildings as follows:
- 4 are located in an impressive 19th CENTURY STONE HOUSE (MASIA) that will be completely rehabilitated
- the other 3 houses are located in a BUILDING OF NEW CONSTRUCTION in whose basement will be the parkings and storage rooms of the 7 houses
The residential will be developed with materials, facilities and finishes of the highest quality, leading to comfortable houses featuring all kinds of amenities.
It is a house of 231 m2 built surface with terrace of 44 m2 and small indoor pool of 4 m2.
The house is organized on two floors as follows:
The ground floor (115 m 2 built) has:
- Living room of 21 m2 with exit to a large terrace of 44 m2
- Separate dining room of 17 m 2
- Separate kitchen with space for breakfast table
- Small indoor pool
On the first floor (116 m 2 built) there are 4 bedrooms, 2 with private bathroom, plus a 3rd bathroom to share