The project involves the construction of a residential complex with 7 high-standing homes situated next to the historic-medieval center of a charming little village in Empordà, Costa Brava. The set will have a spectacular 7,000 m2 community area with fields, gardens and large solarium area with swimming pool.
The 7 house are organized in two buildings as follows:
- 4 are located in an impressive 19th CENTURY STONE HOUSE (MASIA) that will be completely rehabilitated
- the other 3 houses are located in a BUILDING OF NEW CONSTRUCTION in whose basement will be the parkings and storage rooms of the 7 houses
The residential will be developed with materials, facilities and finishes of the highest quality, leading to comfortable houses featuring all kinds of amenities.
It is a house of 258 m2 built surface with a front terrace-garden of 69 m2 that communicates directly with the community garden and pool
The house is organized on two floors as follows:
The ground floor (135 m2 built) has:
- Entrance hall
- Living room of 25 m2 with exit to the terrace
- Spacious room (46 m2) where the dining room with open kitchen and pantry are located
- One bedroom of 14 m2 with fitted wardrobes
- One bathroom
On the first floor (123 m2 built) are located:
- Suite of about 34 m2 including bedroom, dressing and bathroom with bathtub
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with private bathroom, plus another bathroom to share