The project involves the construction of a residential complex with 7 high-standing homes situated next to the historic-medieval center of a charming little village in Empordà, Costa Brava. The set will have a spectacular 7,000 m2 community area with fields, gardens and large solarium area with swimming pool.
The 7 house are organized in two buildings as follows:
- 4 are located in an impressive 19th CENTURY STONE HOUSE (MASIA) that will be completely rehabilitated
- the other 3 houses are located in a BUILDING OF NEW CONSTRUCTION in whose basement will be the parkings and storage rooms of the 7 houses
The residential will be developed with materials, facilities and finishes of the highest quality, leading to comfortable houses featuring all kinds of amenities.
It is a house of 287 m2 built surface with magnificent terrace of 62 m2 . Inside the house is the original well of the farm.
The house is organized on two floors as follows:
The ground floor (149 m2 built) has:
- Living room of 26 m2 with access to a large terrace
- Independent dining room of about 25 m2 . Along this room is the well that can become an original decorative element
- Large kitchen 23 m2 with space for dining table
- One bedroom of 22 m2 with fitted wardrobes
- One bathroom
On the first floor (138 m2 built) are located:
- Living area of ??about 30 m2
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with private bathroom, plus a 2nd bathroom to share